Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are currently looking for a Copywriter to join our Graphics team in Allegan MI.
Job Description: The Copywriter position is responsible for the creation of marketing content (copy) as needed to support the promotion of Perrigo products and eCommerce sales through various online channels. This includes product copy and chart descriptions for catalog, website, advertising, collateral and promotional materials.
Responsibilities: The Copywriter position is responsible for the creation of copy as needed to support the promotion of Perrigo products and eCommerce sales through various online channels. A successful candidate will be able to write advertising copy to appeal to the target audience’s purchasing motivations, accurately describing product usage, optimized for SEO, and meeting regulatory requirements. Day to day responsibilities include:
- Writing product detail pages
- Providing copy assets for print, web advertising material, videos and social media
- Managing multiple simultaneous projects to completion
- Communicating frequently with stakeholders in marketing, eCommerce, regulatory and design
- Copy edit content created by other copywriters.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a discipline with a heavy focus or concentration on writing required.
- 3+ years of eCommerce Copywriting experience with focus on Project Management, Content Development, Digital Marketing and Search Engine Optimization.
- 3+ years of progressively responsible experience in consumer package goods industry is preferred.
- Experience and deep understanding of the Content Development Life Cycle including text/copy, images, videos, pricing, and reviews.
- Understanding of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and ability to write copy seamlessly incorporating key search terms.
- Fluency with MS Office software and various web interfaces required. Competency using a Mac computer a plus.
- Experience with 21 CFR Part 201 and AP Stylebook preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.