Great Benefits. Fitness Center Onsite. Large Bonuses. Profit Sharing. Christian Values
Request Foods is one of the largest, family-owned and operated, co-manufacturing food companies in the nation. We make food products for retail, club store, and foodservice customers under their national brands and private labels. Learn more at https://www.requestfoods.com/careers/
Hours: 11:00pm - 7:30am (Hours will vary)
- Responsible for performing hands–on refrigeration technician duties to maintain the RQH/GSP ammonia refrigeration process equipment in addition to maintenance on various facility systems.
- With assistance from Process Safety Management Coordinator, will ensure Request Foods compliance with all PSM elements per governmental regulations.
- Responsible for performing hands-on mechanical duties to maintain the facility boiler equipment and associated systems.
- Will function as an active member on the Request Foods HAZMAT Technician team.
- High school diploma required
- 3 - 5 years of Industrial ammonia refrigeration and maintenance experience required
- Ongoing ammonia refrigeration education is required, including HAZMAT response training
- Technical knowledge of, and ability to troubleshoot and repair Electrical, Mechanical, Pneumatic and Hydraulic systems
- Boiler Operator certification is preferred. Must be able to obtain Operator certification within 3 months
Skills/Qualities/Physical Activities Required:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven decision making capabilities
- Ability to take action with a sense of urgency to achieve results
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently with others
- Able to pass a lift test with a full face respirator
- Able to work in varied climate -5°F to 80°F (freezers, rooftops, manufacturing, engine/boiler rooms)
- Extensive standing and walking
- Stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling
- Repetitive motion (hands/ wrists)
- Working from scissors lift, driving a lift truck
EOE. Tobacco Free Organization