Lacks Enterprises, Inc. is a locally owned and privately held business with roots in West Michigan for over 50 years. With over 20 facilities and 3000 employees, we continue to grow! We are seeking a committed 3rd Shift Production Assistant to help guide and lead one of our largest plating operations.
- Essential responsibilities include:
- Manage the production schedule and flow of work to the team
- Assign daily tasks to team members
- Providing team members with the tools to run production safely, efficiently and correctly
- Communicate safety issues
- Guide training of new team members and coach current existing team for success
- Completes time cards/payroll for shift employees
- Communicate any concerns with production or employee issues
- Facilitate coaching and disciplinary discussions
- Modeling positive workplace habits including safety, housekeeping and attendance
Preferred candidate will have high school diploma or equivalency, two years prior leadership experience, ability to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication and flexibility to work cross functionally as production needs require.
- Lacks Enterprises, Inc. offers a competitive and comprehensive total compensation package including:
- Paid Time Off upon hire
- Medical, dental and vision at 90 days
- Company paid life insurance and short term disability
- Matching 401(k) and profit sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement and technical education support
Interested in learning more? Apply now!