When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you can pursue a career that offers you ample opportunity to build your portfolio and expand your skillset in an exciting and inclusive environment. Join a company that values innovation, inspiration, and you!
HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our family, you can make your mark on the world and reach your full potential within a culture of connectivity.
We are currently looking for a Vertical Brand Segments Manager to join our Product Line Management team in Holland MI - HQ.
As a Vertical Brand Segments Manager, you will:
Lead Haworth Health business, by building, supporting and delivering the marketing, go-to-market and product lifecycle plans. In collaboration with stakeholders across the business, this role is the subject matter expert for healthcare market and helps define the strategy and differentiators for our key audiences, to drive sales performance and growth.
Do you have these required qualifications?
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Interior Design or Architecture.
- 8 years Product Line Management or Interior Design experience.
- 5 years of project management or supervisory responsibilities.
- Working directly with healthcare within the furniture industry.
- Ability to travel overnight away from corporate offices, including internationally, up to 25% of time.
- Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Ability to work in Holland, MI.
Do you have these preferred qualifications?
- Master's degree in Business Administration.
- Experience working with Haworth products.
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
- Demonstrated ability to develop distribution channels, align product to market requirements and develop pricing strategies within healthcare segment.
- PC and keyboard/mouse skills required; must have working knowledge of software packages such as spreadsheet and other corporate-supported applications.
- Must be able to operate power and manual hand tools.
- Ability to bend/move/balance in manufacturing environment, with ability to lift/move materials weighing up to 50 pounds.
At Haworth, we have a strong set of values that guide our business and help us align with our customers.
We listen to our Customers. We rely on our Members. We honor Integrity. We embrace Continuous Learning. We lead with Design. We create Value. We work to make the World better.
Join the Haworth family. Apply for this job, or learn more about the many possibilities at Haworth, at www.Haworth.com/Careers.
It is the policy of Haworth to comply with all applicable state, provincial, and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, or any other protected classification.
Haworth's AAP programs are available for applicant review. Requests can be made to your Recruiter to review during regular business hours.
This organization participates in E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (616)-393-1600.
Nearest Major Market: Grand Rapids
Job Segment: Branding, Brand Manager, Manager, Marketing Manager, Project Manager, Marketing, Management, Technology
As an EEO/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicantâ€™s race, color, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, other protected group status, or any other basis protected by the laws where we employ people.