Project Manager III - 18546
Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, the worldwide leader in water treatment products and services, is looking for a Project Manager to be located in Holland, MI USA.
Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of fast moving projects on time, within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of project management including setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, monitoring and summarizing the progress of projects. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
The Project Manager will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible with the contractual scope of work sold.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Must be able to manage multiple fast moving projects with values in the range of $200,000 to $1,000,000
* Set and maintain project schedule(s) while interacting with internal customers (Engineering, Design, Purchasing, Planning, Validation, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, and Field Service), as well as the end user (Customer).
* Function as primary, external customer contact on assigned projects, with focus on exemplary customer service.
* Monitor and maintain a project budget for each project managed including labor and materials, such that forecasted margins are maintained or improved upon.
* Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements, scheduling expenditures, analyzing project variances, initiating corrective actions.
* Provide weekly project status updates via MS Project schedule, relative to task and milestone completion, risk/opportunity potential
* Manage the procurement of equipment and material necessary to execute the project.
* Must be able to lead the coordination of internal and external resources for project execution.
* Manage projects per agreed to contract terms & conditions to ensure adherence by all parties, both internal and external, including issuance of Non-Conformance Costs, change orders, and customer invoices.
* Other duties as assigned.
Evoqua Water Technologies prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Evoqua Water Technologies takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.