SpartanNash is a value-added wholesale grocery distributor â€” supplying more than 2,100 independent grocery retail locations throughout the United States â€” as well as a grocery retailer, with more than 155 corporate supermarkets in nine states. We also serve the military community through our MDV division; in addition to offering premier fresh produce distribution and fresh food processing through Caito Foods and third-party logistics through BRT.
At SpartanNash, we deliver "what our guests want, when they want it â€“ fast and friendly." We take pride in service excellence and enjoy providing a great customer experience. There are many retail employers, but not all offer a place where you can learn, grow and thrive. Thatâ€™s why SpartanNash is a cut above the rest.
This position is located in Wyoming (Burlingame).
A day in the life of a Certified Pharmacy Technician is never the same but, in this role, you would expect to assist licensed pharmacists by providing medication and other healthcare products to patients. Execution of preparing prescribed medication to patients by counting tablets, labeling bottles, stocking products, providing customer service, utilizing the computer systems to maintain patient profiles and insurance claims, while checking out patients.
What Youâ€™ll Do:
- Stock and take inventory of medications (prescription and over the counter).
- Notify Pharmacy Manager of supplies/products that need to be ordered.
- Receive prescriptions/refills from patients while retrieve, count, pour, weigh, package and label products.
- Maintain customer profiles and prepare insurance forms.
- Accurately operate cash register, display cost of customer purchase, make change, cash checks, and issue receipt.
Sound Like You? Hereâ€™s what youâ€™ll need:
- One (1) year customer service-oriented pharmacy related experience preferred
- Must have the state appropriate registration or certification
- Ability to read, write, comprehend and interpret documents
- Basic mathematical skills
May be required to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds frequently, and up to 50 pounds occasionally. The associate is required to stand and walk for extended periods of time and may bend, stoop, twist and turn frequently. May be required to travel. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is subject to a typical retail store environment (varied temperatures) and is rarely exposed to outside weather conditions. The employee will be exposed to refrigerated/freezer coolers on a frequent basis. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
We are not able to sponsor work visas for this position.
SpartanNash is proud to take care of the people who take care of our business through our robust and competitive Total Rewards benefits package. !
SpartanNash is a certified Military-Friendly employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply!
Equal Opportunity Employer â€“ minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.