Welder III - 18243
Sign-on bonus offered! Want to work for a company making an impact on the environment? Evoqua Water Technologies, the global leader in helping municipalities and industrial customers protect and improve the world's water is seeking a 1st Shift Fabrication Welder. The position is first shift Monday through Friday from 6 AM to 2:30 PM, with some overtime possible on Saturdays. This position is responsible for custom welding fabrications.
Some of our benefits include:
Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance benefits which are effective the day you start
Paid holidays and PTO
Up to 6% employer contribution to retirement plan
Either $750 or $1500 contributed by Evoqua towards an HSA, dependent on the elected plan
Shift premium for second and third shift
Our Welders Processes various raw materials for fabrication of semi- to highly complex fabricated parts. Interprets drawings to fit, align, calibrate and adjust parts to meet tolerances and product operating requirements.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
Follows all policies and guidelines regarding workplace safety and product quality
* FCAW, GMAW, GMAW-P, TIG, GTAW, SAW, SMAW and Carbon Arc welding from blueprints
* Understand and apply NDE codes and requirements
* Identify root causes and trends of work area issues, communicate to support and empower work group; Initiate action plan to resolve issues
* Interprets engineered drawings
* Follows red-line process, recommends modifications and improvements when applicable using weld symbols and dimensions
* Troubleshoots and repairs consumable failures such as spring liners and tip nozzle insulators
* Performs basic operations using hand and power tools including but not limited to chipping hammers and grinders
* Enter work hours in ERP system (Currently SAP)
* Drives continuous improvement process and conducts daily housekeeping/5S audits to ensure continuous improvement activities.
* Troubleshoot machine and equipment issues such as faulty consumables
* Work collaboratively with supervisors, managers and peers to produce a quality product in a timely manner
Evoqua Water Technologies prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Evoqua Water Technologies takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.