Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are currently looking for a legal counsel to join the commercial team within Perrigo’s U.S. store brand OTC pharmaceutical business located in Allegan MI.
Provides legal counsel to the commercial team within Perrigo’s U.S. store brand OTC pharmaceutical business. This attorney will interact frequently with upper-level management within Perrigo, outside counsel, and Perrigo employees at many levels. This position is fast-paced during working hours, but with a good work-life balance.
- Juris doctor degree from accredited law school and admission to at least one state bar (active and in good standing).
- Minimum of 5 years professional legal experience in advising on a broad range of commercial matters in a corporate or law firm environment, including extensive experience in the interpretation, drafting, editing and negotiation of commercial contracts.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas is helpful, but not required: the FDA pharmaceutical regulatory environment, commercial bankruptcy, drug pricing/reimbursement rules and regulations, or DEA compliance
- Serves as the primary legal intake point for matters arising within Perrigo’s store brand OTC business, advising the business on a broad range of legal issues.
- Leads or assists with commercial matters effecting the business, including the interpretation, drafting, review and negotiation of an array of commercial agreements and counseling the business on associated risks.
- Stays abreast of developments in applicable laws and regulations and advises the business on compliance and regulatory matters.
- Collaborates with and manages outside counsel as needed.
- Carries out additional legal research and other projects as assigned.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.