Facilities / Sanitation / Custodian / Janitorial
Praxis is growing! We are seeking the right candidate to Join Our Pack as a Facilities Sanitation associate. We have current openings on 2nd & 3rd Shifts.
If you have a commitment to hard work, relevant experience in the field & a proven track record of high quality in your work this may be the place for you.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for meeting cleaning requirements.
- Ensures cleaning is completed according to established cleaning standards.
- Assist with implementing and maintaining 5S programs as assigned.
- Must be able to work independently and perform duties with little or no direct supervision.
- Completes daily walk through of entire facility, notes any issues.
- Run floor cleaner as assigned.
- Strong understanding of good hygiene, cGMPs and proper handling of blood borne pathogens.
- Responsible for the proper clean up and disposal of blood borne pathogens during assigned shift.
- Responsible for maintaining safe and organized work areas.
- Participate and recommend continuous process improvement to increase efficiency.
- Continually work to improve the effectiveness of the quality management system through the use of the quality policy, quality objectives, and audit results, corrective and preventive actions.
- Strong work ethic – self-directed.
- Relevant past work experience.
- Ability to comprehend and follow written instructions.
- Basic comprehension of the English language (reading and writing skills to understand and complete necessary paperwork).
- Pay range $15/hr. + $1.00 Shift Premium per hour worked on shift
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short/Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Paid Holiday Time Off
About Praxis Packaging:
Established in 1989 and headquartered in Grand Rapids, MI with facilities in New Jersey and Ohio, Praxis Packaging Solutions is a full service contract packaging company specializing in Secondary Packaging operations for the consumer product, cosmetics, food & beverage, over the counter (OTC) and prescription (Rx) pharmaceuticals, and promotional products industry as well as Primary Filling and Packaging of Oral Solid Dosage Tablets.
We are an independently operated subsidiary of the Huizenga Group. The Huizenga Group is a privately held firm that provides management services to a diverse group of companies. The current portfolio of companies provides products and services for the world adding automotive, pharmaceutical, military goods, medical device, consumer goods and office furniture manufacturers.
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.