Providence Life Services offers a full range of services for families who need retirement living, assisted living, rehab, skilled nursing, and more. Royal Atrium Inn Assisted Living Community (Providence Life Services), located in Zeeland, Michigan is seeking PRN Resident Aides/Caregivers for ALL shifts. If you feel you are called to “enhance the lives of those you serve in the name of Jesus Christ” please apply for this job!
As a Royal Atrium Inn Resident Aide, you will work closely with fellow staff members to provide assistance and care to our residents in accordance with their evaluation, care plan, and as may be directed by our Care Coordinator. Typical activities that you will assist our residents with include, but are not limited to, dressing, bathing, toileting, walking, and transferring. Additional job responsibilities include but are not limited to distributing medications, making beds, responding to call lights, and charting.
Providence Life Services is a certified Great Place to Work employer. Please visit our GPTW webpage at: https://www.greatplacetowork.com/certified-company/7021858
The starting wage for this position is $11.70/hour and may be increased based on previous experience! Also, there's a $1/hour shift differential for 3rd shift Resident Assistants. Hours may include 4, 6 and 8 hour shift options.
Summary of essential job functions
- Applicants must be patient, caring & respectful.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others.