PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Production Associate is responsible for producing quality parts and meeting the on-time completion expectations of their Production Lead and Assistant Lead.
- Build quality products as assigned
- Ensure on-time completion of products assigned
- Accountable for the verification of a job set-up by their lead person
- Must make sure that all paperwork given to them for a job by their lead is correct
- Make certain that DBA Labor Timesheet is filled out correctly and turned in each day
- Provide on-the-job assistance to new associates as directed by a lead or assistant lead.
- Attend production related classes, which includes IPC 620 classes
- Promote team building
- Clean work area at the end of the day
EDUCATION and TRAINING:
The Production Associate is required, as a minimum, to have a high school diploma or GED equivalent. The Production Manager and the Human Resource Manager can determine whether education and training are “equivalent” based on their experience.
Use and knowledge of a ruler is essential.
Work knowledge of wire harness processing is preferred