This Dedicated truck driver position features weekly time at home, up to $0.46 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile and a predictable work schedule. Dedicated truckers will haul 100% no-touch loads to one of the worldâ€™s leading manufacturers of tissue, Georgia Pacific, and benefit from consistent miles traveling in Indiana, Michigan and Ohio. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL Holders
Milan Dedicated Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $59,500 per year*
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Mileage and accessorial pay
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus
- Many more â€” see
Milan Dedicated Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driverâ€™s License (CDL)
- Live within 50 miles of Milan, MI
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
More Reasons to Choose Dedicated Driving at Schneider
- Consistency hauling for one customer â€“ consistent miles, freight and paychecks
- Reliable and frequent home time you and your family can count on
- Pay packages designed to balance all facets of the exact job you do
- Regular routes and customer relationships make your day-to-day life easier
- Learn more about
Itâ€™s all here. With so many benefits and a set of core values we actually live by â€” safety, integrity, respect and excellence â€” Schneider is the destination for truck drivers, and has been since 1935. Take your career to the next level today.
â€œItâ€™s never an issue to get home when I need to, and the freight is always available when I want it.â€
Join one of the top trucking companies in Michigan. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Dedicated truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities