This position will provide customer service in the yard/warehouse.
- Greet and assist customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Locate and pick purchased material
- Review load ticket and materials to verify the correct items have been selected
- Load materials into customer vehicle
- Safely operate equipment necessary for completing tasks (forklift, saws, banding, etc.)
- Assist with load building, as needed
- Assist with unloading and stocking lumber, as needed
- Maintain a clean, safe, and hazard free working area
- Participate in inventory counts
- Ability to frequently lift and load up to 80 lbs.
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs. with assistance
- Ability to work outdoors in changing weather conditions
- Ability to frequently bend, reach, climb, and stoop
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Basic math skills
- Ability to read and use a measuring tape
- Basic customer service skills
- Basic lumber knowledge preferred
Offers of employment will be conditioned upon successfully passing a pre-employment drug test and physical.