Provide excellent customer service by providing both on-site and off-site customer assistance. Assist with installation, startup, operator training, troubleshooting, and factory acceptance testing. Provide pro-active communication and customer contact as necessary to ensure that high-value solutions are provided to meet the application requirements.
PRIMARY POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Service Material Transfer products at customer locations.
2. Provide controls assistance both in house and in the field including installing PLC and PanelView programs, troubleshooting, and adjusting programs as required.
3. Perform preventive maintenance, site surveys, installations, modifications, equipment start-ups, and operator and maintenance training as required by customers.
4. Perform initial in-house equipment start-ups, equipment and product testing, lead and assist with customer visits and factory acceptance testing.
5. Provide phone service and troubleshooting support from home office and/or current location.
6. Determine parts required for in field repairs.
7. Co-ordinate service trips including travel plans.
8. Accurately communicate and discuss problems with customers.
9. Document all aspects of service work and testing performed.
10. Provide feedback to management, engineering, assembly and sales based on observations in the field.
11. Actively pursue and develop positive, long-term customer relationships by providing the highest level of customer service and by projecting a positive company image.
12. Work with management to achieve department goals as they pertain to meeting product quality, project schedule and corporate financial objectives.
13. Work with all other team members to maintain a positive, enjoyable work environment.