Loader Operator (Middleville, MI) - 203379
Job ID: []
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Ability to operate various pieces of heavy equipment, accurately, efficiently and safely.
* Clean up around plant and surrounding area.
* Lubricate and perform general maintenance on the equipment.
* Ability to follow directions.
* Actively participate in weekly safety meetings (Tool Box Talks)
* Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors, and the general public at all times.
* Must be willing to travel and work away from home when required.
* Must be willing to work nights and weekends when necessary.
* Report to the assigned job site in proper work attire ready to begin work at the designated start time.
* Strict adherence to all Safety Practices & Procedures.
* Strict adherence to all company policies and procedures as outlined in the book of company policies.
* Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or supervisors with other duties as required.
What CRH Americas Offers You
* A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
* Highly competitive base pay
* Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
* Group retirement savings program
* Health and wellness programs
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity