As a Finished Goods Scheduler and member of the Supply Chain team for PPG, you will be responsible for developing and crafting the strategy for efficient and optimally manufacturing of and the timely delivery of products that consistently meet customer requirements. This includes ensuring timely and accurate response to customer's orders by providing the required information, schedules, materials and accurate systems to the manufacturing unit. Responsible for the integration of sales forecasts, budgets raw, in process, and finished goods inventory. This is an experienced level position requiring a detailed knowledge of company operations, sales environment and cost structures.
* Generates and reviews the MRP requirements; builds and adjusts the master production schedule to ensure consistency with the production plan; communicates schedule to production using Oracle Shop Floor Tool.
* Captures forecast information from Demand Planning and the key Customer Coordinator to make changes to the schedule; works with Customer Service to communicate production dates.
* Responsible for plant On Time In Full (OTIF) performance. Analyzes and problem solves late orders related to planning process.
* Optimizes the product sequencing to improve lines output; manages Inserts and New Products readiness.
* Provides input & updates the cycle time data, and then reports appropriate metrics through dashboard.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.