SpartanNash is a value-added wholesale grocery distributor â€” supplying more than 2,100 independent grocery retail locations throughout the United States â€” as well as a grocery retailer, with more than 155 corporate supermarkets in nine states. We also serve the military community through our MDV division; in addition to offering premier fresh produce distribution and fresh food processing through Caito Foods and third-party logistics through BRT.
At SpartanNash, we deliver "what our guests want, when they want it â€“ fast and friendly." We take pride in service excellence and enjoy providing a great customer experience. There are many retail employers, but not all offer a place where you can learn, grow and thrive. Thatâ€™s why SpartanNash is a cut above the rest.
This position is located in Grand Rapids.
A day in the life of an Personal Shopper is never the same but, in this role, you would expect to responsible to lead the eCommerce process of receiving grocery orders from customers online, ensuring orders picked, properly bagged and stored(refrigerator/freezer as needed), and in place for pick-up in a timely manner.
What Youâ€™ll Do:
- Responsible to lead the eCommerce process for receiving customerâ€™s online orders and picking up or delegating orders
- Review customer comments/special instructions, as applicable, to ensure product selected matches customerâ€™s request; follow up on issues as necessary (i.e., product substitution etc.)
- Follow proper procedures for storing orders at proper temperature (refrigerator/freezer as needed)
- Report customer issues, shorts, overages, damages to store management immediately
- Responsible to provide focused and effective customer service. Implement the Company service program(s) and model high standards of service to achieve positive customer satisfaction.
Sound Like You? Hereâ€™s what youâ€™ll need:
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong organization and prioritization
- Knowledge of store layout for efficient picking procedures
- Problem solving skills
We are not able to sponsor work visas for this position.
SpartanNash is proud to take care of the people who take care of our business through our robust and competitive Total Rewards benefits package. !
SpartanNash is a certified Military-Friendly employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply!
Equal Opportunity Employer â€“ minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.