Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Our fresh pack Cherry season begins July 1, 2020. We are looking for individuals to clean and sanitize production lines along with other cleaning and janitorial duties; this position uses hazardous chemicals. Sanitation is a 3rd shift position.
- Push/Pulls v-mags constantly - 50lbs
- Lifts boxes frequently - 22-100lbs
- Ability to work on and climb ladders
- Dynamic standing
- Constant use of high-pressure hot water hose
- Ability to work in high temperature and wet environment
- Ability to work weekends
- Prefer at least one year of continuous manufacturing employment work history
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.