Webb Chemical Service Corporation, a Midwest Chemical Distributor, is currently looking for full-time Chemical Handlers (2nd shift) based out of our Muskegon Heights, MI location!
What does a Chemical Handler 1 do?
- Work 2nd shift (2:30pm-10:30pm or 3pm-11pm) typically Monday-Friday
- Operating forklift to pick, stage, load/unload products for delivery
- Transferring hazardous chemicals as needed
- Working outdoors year-round as needed
What does a Chemical Handler 2 do?
- Work 2nd Shift (2:30pm-10:30pm or 3pm-11pm) typically Monday-Friday
- Tanker, drum, and stainless tote washout
- Operating forklift to load/unload trucks
- Transferring hazardous chemicals into containers/tankers
- Climbing on railcars to unload chemicals
- Working outdoors year-round
What can Webb offer you as an employee?
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Opportunity for quarterly and annual bonuses
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance, Short/Long Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Personal Time
- Free Snacks!
- Tuition and Gym Membership reimbursement
- Success Coach on-site weekly
- Emphasis on community involvement and volunteering
- Activities for employees to have FUN (Summer Picnic, Christmas Party, Hockey/Bowling Outings and much more!)
What makes you a good candidate?
- Good communication and computer skills
- Ability to drive a forklift
- Self-starter with a great attitude
- Focused on record-keeping, safety, and following procedures
- Prior experience as a CDL Driver is an added bonus!