Manpower is currently seeking individuals for production, machine operation and assembly positions in Kentwood, MI. We currently offer several types of Virtual Interviews including connecting via phone, Skype and Facebook Chat or Video. These positions have the potential to go permanent with good performance and attendance.
Why work with Manpower?
- Manpower offers weekly paychecks, health insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement, free training, and certifications.
- We offer a Referral Bonus Program
What is the job?
- Manufacturing product from start to finish
- Placing product on and off of the work surface and operating machinery
- Ensuring quality standards are being met.
- 1st (6:50am-3pm) 2nd (2:50pm-11pm) 3rd (10:50pm-7am)
- $11-$12.50/hr depending on shift and experience.
What is required?
- High School Diploma or GEB
- Own, Reliable transportation
- Ability to lift 75 pounds on a regular basis
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen prior to placement.
Click on the APPLY NOW button and hear from a recruiter within 24 hours.