SKLD Wyoming is looking to add energetic, innovative, and passionate Certified Nurse Aides (CNAs) to our team of quality caregivers!
The CNA plays a critical role in providing superior customer service and nursing care to all Residents, and safeguards the health, safety and welfare of all Residents under their care by following applicable laws, regulations, and established nursing policies and procedures.
- Provides quality nursing care to Residents in an environment that promotes their rights, dignity, and freedom of choice.
- Provides individualized attention, which encourages each Resident's ability to maintain or attain the highest practical physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being.
- Assist Residents with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs).
- Provide care to maintain Residents' skin integrity.
- Attends to individual needs of all Residents in regard to incontinent care, transferring, ambulation, range of motion, communication, and other needs.
- Completes other tasks as assigned by Charge Nurse, such as vital signs and weights.
- Must be knowledgeable on Resident care plans, and complete all required documentation.
- Maintains the comfort, privacy, and dignity of Residents and interacts with them in a manner that displays warmth and respect, and promotes a caring environment.
- Must answer to call lights promptly and courteously.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess a current MI Certified Nurse Aide Certification or have completed a MI approved CNA training program and be eligible to test. Must be certified within 4 months of hire.
- One year of experience in long-term care, hospisce, or healthcare desired (not required).
Why Choose SKLD?
At SKLD we hire people, not positions. The people at SKLD are our greatest asset. Their energy, passion, and focus are central to achieving our goals. We appreciate them and their drive to improve the lives of the people around them, and we reward them by providing recognition, respect, opportunities for growth, and bankable benefits. Our pay and perks are among the best in the area.
Some of the benefits we offer to our full-time employees include (but are not limited to):
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- short-term and long-term disability
- cancer, hospital, and accident coverage
- 401(k) with a company match up to the first 2% contributed
- Generous paid time off accrual
If you're looking to join an innovative and passionate team, then this is the right company for you!
Illuminate HC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, height, weight, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.