Adecco is assisting a local furniture manufacturer recruiting for Assembly jobs in Grand Rapids! These Assembly jobs are contract to hire opportunities! Assembly jobs require candidates to work in the sewing department assembling face masks for health care workers OR performing assembly and upholstery work for commercial seating. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Assembly jobs include but are not limited to:
* Ability to work fast paced and take direction well.
* Ability to operate staple gun and other hand tools as necessary.
* Ability to work with hands well on small to large parts.
Candidates must meet the following requirements to be considered for Assembly jobs:
* Steel toe shoe/boots are required.
* 1st shift availability PLUS overtime is mandatory – shift time start at 4:50AM or 5:50AM. Must be flexible for both start times as well as all overtime.
* 2+ years’ experience working in an industrial setting, experience working in upholstery/sewing preferred.
What's in this for you?
* Knowing you’re working for a company that is putting it’s healthcare workers and community first by reorganizing part of their workload to make medical masks.
* Pay rate $12 per hour, plus mandatory overtime as needed!
* Weekly Pay – you receive a pay every week
* Comprehensive benefits after 1 week – medical, dental, vision, options available
* Generous Bonus Incentives offered for referrals! For more information, ask a recruiter today!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this Assembly job at a local furniture manufacturing company in Grand Rapids, MI!