* C / C ** / C# Programming Experience with Upper-Level Controls and User Interface points.
* Database Experience (MS-SQL, Oracle, and others)
* Experience with Microsoft Windows Server Editions and Desktop Editions
* Ability to work well within a team environment.
* Quality-oriented and customer-focused.
* Knowledge of Material Handling: AGVs, WMS, Case Pick.
* Participation in an AGILE software development environment.
* Knowledge of Source Control – Subversion with Tortoise, and FinalBuilder.
* Experience with SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Red Prairie (or other ERP Software)
* Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, C#, C/C++.
* Knowledge of Server Hardware and Virtualization.
* Experience with PLCs or I/O Modules.
* Experience with Training Users on Software.
* Experience writing User Manuals and/or Help Files.
* 1-2 years experience in a related role
* Travel – Up to 20% (including International).