Job Title: Assistant Fabricator
Reports to: Manufacturing Manager
Hours: Full Time (Sunday – Thursday 10:00pm – 6:30am / based on business needs)
$500 SIGN ON BONUS: $100 paid on your first paycheck, $150 paid at 90 days, $250 paid at 6 months!
Additional $1.00/hr third shift premium!
Requirements for this job:
- EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Three to six months related experience and/or training.
- Must have excellent communication skills to work with team members.
- Previous assembly experience is preferred.
- Experience operating a hi/lo preferred.
- Must be able to read a tape measure.
- Physically able to lift 50lbs.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- The ability to peel, pack, and use a foam machine.
- Assist with gluing, polishing, and bending of products.
- Assist with the set-up of work orders.
- Responsible for ensuring that you are adhering to health and safety standards; including all required PPE (glasses, masks, gloves, etc.) for this facility.
- Always looking for new ways to improve productivity.
- Responsible for ensuring the production floor is clean at the end of the business day.
- Responsible for counting products and accurately entering numbers into work orders.
- Able to complete tasks within assigned timelines.
- Effectively read, understand, and follow written procedures in order to meet quality standards.
- Miscellaneous assignments as directed by the Supervisor or Manager.
- COMPETENCIES include the following:
- Attendance & Dependability - Individual can be depended on to report to work at scheduled time and seldom absent from work.
- Decision Making - Recognizes issues, problems or opportunities and determines whether action is needed. Includes others in decision-making process as warranted to obtain good information. The ability to identify what is and what is not working which impacts the R2 results.
- Personal Development - Seeks and accepts additional responsibility for continuous learning and development.
- Quality of Work - Accepts responsibility for quality and timeliness of work. Works to achieve goal in spite of barriers or difficulties. Adjusts focus when it becomes obvious that a goal cannot be achieved, redirects energy into related achievable goals.
- Teamwork - Conveys passion and rallies team members when challenged with a difficult goal. Keeps focused and on track and resolves any interpersonal issues arising that may jeopardize team success. Prompts others to contribute knowledge and information to assist the team.