SpartanNash is a value-added wholesale grocery distributor â€” supplying more than 2,100 independent grocery retail locations throughout the United States â€” as well as a grocery retailer, with more than 155 corporate supermarkets in nine states. We also serve the military community through our MDV division; in addition to offering premier fresh produce distribution and fresh food processing through Caito Foods and third-party logistics through BRT.
At SpartanNash, relationships matter, and our Corporate team takes that sentiment to heart in the way we work as one totally aligned team, support and respect each other and share the highest standards of excellence. Weâ€™re always looking for the next great idea or a new way to approach a challenge, and we collaborate and innovate to achieve our goals.
A day in the life of the Mobile Developer is never the same but, in this role, you will be responsible to provide technical leadership in specialized area of application systems design and user experience for complex company web and mobile based applications.
What Youâ€™ll Do:
- Responsible for application programming of moderately complex systems within assigned functional area/systems and may be responsible for completion of a phase of a project.
- Design, code, test, debug and implement systems, functions and related applications necessary to meet business needs, working under limited supervision. Work with cross-functional IT areas to coordinate development projects.
- May lead the research and fact finding to modify, develop, implement and maintain moderately complex company applications/information systems; develop detailed functional specifications, process documents and/or workflow diagrams for application programming.
- Assist with the development of project scope, objectives and milestones to meet assigned project definition and requirements. Work with IT Project Managers, Business Analysts and/or business users to provide detail application/system information.
- Troubleshoot program issues and interface with appropriate IT sub-departments and/or cross functional business areas to create and provide detailed application/system information to resolve any issues.
- Ensure timely documentation of new programs or changes to existing programs.
- Maintain current knowledge of industry trends and best Information Technology practices; make recommendations to improve current programs and processes.
- May provide guidance and/or training to lesser-experienced Programmer Analysts.
- Participate in the on-call support rotation.
Sound Like You? Hereâ€™s what youâ€™ll need:
- Bachelorâ€™s Level Degree â€“ BS In Information Technology or related experience
- Minimum of Two (2) years React Native experience, React.js experience preferred
- Ability to build reusable components and front-end libraries
- Translate high fidelity designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Working experience in iOS or Android development. Rock solid understanding of state management using Redux
- Experience developing and bridging native modules/components for React Native, publishing apps in both the iOS App Store and the Google Play Store
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Android studio, etc.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites like Jest
- CI/CD experience preferred
- Proven source code tooling with Git (ability to feature branch, merge, pull, push)
- Work collaboratively with peers, performing code reviews and pull requests; experience working in an agile team
SpartanNash is proud to take care of the people who take care of our business through our robust and competitive Total Rewards benefits package. !
SpartanNash is a certified Military-Friendly employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply!
Equal Opportunity Employer â€“ minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.