Make a difference in senior lives!
Join the Resthaven Care Center team located on 40th Street in Holland, MI. We are seeking talented and dedicated Clinical staff to add to our work Family!
CNA's provide assistance or total care for grooming, bathing, feeding, oral hygiene, incontinent care, toileting, transferring, ambulation, vitals and weights, range of motion, and other personal needs. As a CNA you promote positive relationships with residents and their families, attend to resident needs, communicate observations, and document the care you provide.
- Current certification by the State of Michigan as a Nurse Aide in good standing, or you must have recently completed an approved Nurse Aide training program with examination pending.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds and perform other physical activities as required.
This summary is not considered a full position description, which is available and presented to employment candidates.
Part time & Full time Available!
- Wage depends on Experience
- Competitive Benefits
- Priority Health (FT)
- Delta Dental (FT)
- VSP Vision (FT)
- Life Insurance (FT)
- 403b Retirement Plan (FT & PT)
- PTO (FT & PTB)
- $1000 New Hire Bonus for Full-time positions