The Competency Evaluated Nursing Assistant (CENA) provides residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident's care plan, policies, procedures and as directed by a supervisor on our beautifully landscaped faith based senior living campus near Kentwood, Michigan. If you are a Competency Evaluated Nursing Assistant with current certification, this is the position for you.
All new hourly pay rates (starting at $14.50/hour) afternoon shifts also have a $2.00/hr shift differential as well an extra $ .50/hr if on the weekends which would be $16.50 and $17.00/hr for afternoon shifts and afternoon weekend shifts. We also have a ROCKstar Premium that this position is eligible for an additional $1.00/hour.
Performance based annual pay increases, 8 or 12 hour work shift options, and flexibility in picking up additional shifts awaits you!
- Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Company paid Basic Life Insurance ($10,000 minimum for each full time and part time employee)
- Company paid Short Term Disability accrual (Full time employees
- Retirement Plan (403b) - Company matches on first 1.5% of gross income at 133%
- Great Personal Time Off (PTO) accruals
- Plus many more benefits