We are seeking…
A high energy, talented and driven team player to add to our Technical Support team. The Technical Support Tier 1 Technician will be essential to our 24-7 support of our customers by providing first level tech support to current Avasure customers in utilizing the system.
- Work with customers on hardware, software and network issues while providing outstanding customer service.
- Follow company standards and procedures to troubleshoot problems.
- Provide technical support for company deployment staff while they are out in the field.
- Assist with the creation of FAQ's and knowledge base articles for the technical group and customers.
- Provide advice and knowledge to support team for network troubleshooting at customer sites
- Respond to queries and effectively resolve technical issues over the phone.
- Document customer data in client database.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
- Ask questions, formulate actions and effectively communicate with customers to determine nature of problem.
- Guide customers through problem-solving processes.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wireless Networks, Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- Thrive in a technical support team environment which creates an excellent customer experience.
- Customer/Client Focused.
- Strong in Written and Verbal Professional Communication.
- Strong in Problem Analysis.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Help Desk Experience: 1 year and Technical Support: 1 year.
- CISCO Network Certification, CompTIA A+ certification is preferred but not required.
- The ability to communicate exceptionally over phone and email with customers and co-workers.
- Self-direction and ability to work alone.
- The ability to understand, diagnose and repair computer and software issues.
- The ability to work on-site at our Belmont, Michigan office.
- A flexible schedule- ability to work various assigned shifts and cover some holidays as needed.