Our Line Supervisors are the pulse of Praxis's workforce. They are responsible for the success of our people, processes and product quality. We are growing rapidly and seeking driven, organized, and adaptable individuals who are team-players and high-achievers to join our Pack!
The biggest perks of being a Line Technician at Praxis include:
· An 8-week, hands-on training program
· Career advancement opportunities.
· Strong Pay Potential - with Overtime (up to 50-65 hrs a week), the ability to earn $60,000 - $75,000/yr.
· The opportunity to make a positive impact on our people and our customers, every day.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Check all product and components with each job on the line for accuracy.
· Assign area of work for each packager on the line; check to make sure each person is performing his/her job duties.
· Complete line paperwork.
· Calculate hour efficiency and make necessary changes to line if adjustments are needed.
· Check quality of finished goods and call for quality assistance when questionable. Request maintenance on machinery when problems arise.
· Make sure the line is cleaned between jobs and at the end of the shift.
· Communicate any problems or concerns with the Shift Supervisor.
· Anticipate changes and act accordingly.
· Tag and remove skids from the line. Have sufficient amount of product and components on the line to allow for a steady flow of work.
· Maintain efficient productivity rates while complying with safety, quality and GMP practices.
· Must be willing to work weekends.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Good organizational skills and mathematical aptitude.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Prior working experience as a leader or trainer preferred.
· Solid computer skills and familiarity required.
· Demonstrated ability to be flexible, spontaneous and fast-moving in an always-changing environment.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Reading, writing and speaking English is required for this position.
· Ability to work and adapt in a diverse environment where multiple languages are spoken.
Full Benefits include: paid vacation & holiday, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short/long term disability, etc.
Pay = $23/hr. + Shift Premium for 2nd