As a full-time employee of United Bank, you would join an outstanding, supportive culture of employees. You would also gain several attractive benefits, including the following:
- Paid vacation, sick, and personal days;
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance;
- Long and short-term disability;
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match;
- Education reimbursement;
- Wellness opportunities;
- Training and development opportunities;
- Pay for performance;
- Promote from within philosophy;
- Bank products and services;
- Veteran-friendly employer.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Float Relationship Banker. This position would float to our Corporate, Downtown and Rockford branches. United Bank is searching for driven individuals who are focused on building relationships with our customers by meeting their financial objectives. Whether you have several years of experience or are new to the banking industry, we would love to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
The Relationship Banker position is a fundamental position at United Bank. Relationship Bankers have the important role of being the first impression our customers have of United Bank. You will assist customers with their banking needs, including processing transactions, managing accounts, referring to affiliates, and other general office and banking tasks. You will have a distinguished role in customer experience by making loans, opening new accounts, cross-selling services, and resolving problems. It is the relationship you build with customers that creates account retention. In order to excel at this role, you need strong verbal and written communication, strong attention to detail and organization skills, along with the ability to build relationships, follow instructions, learn new tasks, and follow-up. You will also be responsible for areas of compliance as it relates to your position and may be assigned special projects or additional duties.
This position requires:
- One year of college or technical school;
- 3 to 6 months related experience and/or training;
- OR combination of education and experience;
- To register and maintain NMLS Unique Identifying Number;
- Regular standing and walking;
- Utilizing hands & arms;
- Ability to talk & hear.