Doing custodial for K-12 School District 2nd shift; 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm or 3:30 to midnight
Must have reliable transportation
Position Summary: The Custodial Services Worker cleans and maintains assigned area(s) to meet customer and client satisfaction Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Adheres to established procedures to provide a safe working environment including complying with OSHA, state/local, federal, and Aramark regulations
- Maintains a clean and orderly environment to project the safety and health of others
- Properly cleans and maintains housekeeping equipment
- Cleans assigned areas to client standards and requirements
- Follows procedures for storage and disposal of trash and transports it to designated areas
- Reports maintenance concerns via work order requests to appropriate personnel
- Secures the facility, ensuring building is locked/unlocked as required
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous custodial experience preferred
- Frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, or pulling greater than 50 lbs.
- Must be able to follow basic safety procedures and precautions due to physical risks and exposure to hazardous chemicals