Flagstar Bank is looking for an intern to join our Sales Administration Support team over the summer. As a Flagstar Intern you will have the opportunity to learn the daily functions and operations of our Sales department. During this time you will interact with team members and leaders to gain real-world experience by working alongside our team to learn our processes and improve efficiencies while expanding on the core concepts introduced throughout your college classes. Throughout your internship you will participate in multiple engagement sessions designed to enhance your career outlook, communication skills, and business knowledge.
* Help with automation projects
* Review of Procedures/Manuals
* Intern to focus on Accounts Receivable duties so that we can cross train
* Additional Daily Accounts Receivable Duties include:
* Daily pipeline/cash deposits
* Daily invoicing of certain fees such as Pair Offs, Appraisal Release
* Running of daily reports and weekly Open Invoice report
* Processing of VA Appraisal Fees daily
* RMEs - both HL and TPO
* Current student or recent graduate pursing a major in Finance, Accounting, Business Management, Business Administration, IT, or related required.
* Microsoft office with emphasis with excel. Financial background or collection would be helpful
* Must have completed a minimum of 1 year in an accredited college or university.
* Motivated to learn and improve operational processes.
* Must be able to demonstrate solid writing and verbal communication skills.
* Must be highly organized and have a strong attention to detail.
* Adjusts positively to quickly-changing priorities and shifting goals in a fast paced environment.
* Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Complete all required compliance training. Maintain knowledge of and adhere to Flagstar's internal compliance policies and procedures. Take responsibility to keep up to date with changing regulations and policies.