Accounting Assistant - 20000481
This position will be in our Research and Development Operation. We are seeking an Accounting Assistant with high energy and drive.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES will include, but not limited to the following.
* Customer setup and maintenance in project cost system
* Tracking orders through project setup, contract modifications and project closeout
* Project-based Invoicing for intercompany and commercial customers
* Reviewing and validating related general ledger accounts and entering sales related journal entries
* Generate and review customer aging reports and assist corporate shared services with collections
* Prepare documentation to demonstrate compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley internal control requirements
* Assist with month-end closing and reporting as needed
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity