Bravo LT needs you to be a part of our highly motivated group of technology experts. We share a passion for technology and the community, we serve, and we are committed to building long-lasting, productive relationships. We focus on giving back to the community, positively impacting society, and providing quality solutions that work. We believe in Autonomy, Mastery and Purpose and in trusting people to do the right thing - and we think Bravo LT is a pretty great place to be a part of.
The Scrum Master will act as a facilitator for the Product Owner and the team. They will work to remove any impediments that are obstructing the team from achieving its sprint goals and will also work to advise the Product Owner about how to maximize ROI for the team. Work will be conducted primarily on-site, but flexibility with work schedule is permitted.
• Lead a team in Scrum/Agile, help plan sprints, and uncover ways to help the team improve
• Work with delivery members to evolve into highly productive teams
• Lead daily stand-ups, sprint planning sessions, backlog grooming, sprint reviews/demos and sprint retrospectives
• Coach individual team members and help resolve processes and conflicts that interrupt workflow
• Estimate and plan useful, reliable and practical strategies for software development projects
• Work with product owner to ensure product backlog is appropriately groomed and prioritized prior to sprint planning
• Manage the scrum process with the coordination of scrum in Agile methodology
• Heavy background in Scrum, Agile, JIRA/Confluence
• Ability to multitask, adapt, and operate in a high-speed environment
• Good communication skills to be used to effectively manage stakeholders as well as resolve conflict among team members
• Thorough understanding of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
• Knowledge/understanding about Scrum ceremonies such as: tasks, backlog tracking,
burndown/burnup metrics, velocity, user stories, etc.
• Superb listening skills
Desired experience with:
• 2+ years of experience as Scrum Master in Agile environment
• Experience with stakeholder management, negotiation and communication skills
• Must have experience with Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment, TDD, Unit Testing, Pair Programming, Automated Testing, Agile Games
• Experience working as a developer or in a technical capacity is desirable