Full-time 3rd shift (10:00pm -6:30 am) Sunday -Thursday (3 openings)
Full-time 1st shift (6am p 2:30pm) M-F (2 openings)
- Primary duties include- inspect and trim parts, package parts, label containers, and complete production reports.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Previous manufacturing and/or molding experience preferred, BUT will train people that want to work FT and GROW with the company
- GREAT BENEFITS: 10 paid holidays, front-loaded vacation/PTO, QUARTERLY discretionary bonus, Company parties / picnics, Family owned / Family work environment
- Reviews w/ opportunity for raises at 90 & 180 days and annually thereafter--attendance is the "driver" for the raise!
- $250.00 retention bonus 90 days after hire-in
Injection Molding Operators duties include the following:
- Performs typical press operations per posted standard work
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the molding process technician
- Documents/tracks scrap product and production count
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Verifies accuracy of labels and adjusts if necessary
- Uses pallet jack to transport parts
- Cross-trains in other areas as required
- Assures production tracking is accurate
- Verifies required boundary samples are in place and accurate
- Follows and supports all processes and procedures
- Shift premium for 2nd and 3rd shifts
- Additional premium for hi-lo license and ability to use hi-lo in plant