Loads or unloads parts in a safe and efficient manner.
Essential Job Functions and Performance Standards:
- Programs parts into the production system using the control box
- Verifies accuracy of labels and adjusts if necessary
- Loads or Unloads small plastic parts onto or off of horizontal racks
- Uses pallet jack to transport parts.
- Cross-trains in other areas as required
- Complies with safety regulations and maintains clean and orderly work areas
- Assists with additional projects as directed
- Ensures production is flowing efficiently
- MUST demonstrate SOLID attendance record and a GREAT work ethic
- $250.00 RETENTION BONUS (with good attendance) after 90 days!
- Reviews w/ merit raises at 90 and 180 days and annually thereafter
- 10 Paid Holidays, quarterly discretionary bonuses, can listen to music via phone or I-pod while working, GREAT team environment!