Job id : 275701BR
We reward you for your effort with a great total rewards package including health and wellness benefits, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, and an opportunity to earn incentive rewards for selling, serving and delighting customers. As a full-time Sprint partner, you can earn more than $40,000 total compensation with significant commission upside for top performers. At Sprint we believe in paying for performance - the more you sell, the more you should earn.
A Sprint Retail Sales Consultant
- Provides a total sales solution to our customers, for any of their wireless/mobility needs. This includes selling the value of Sprint's devices, accessories and service plans; maximizing Sprint-customer connections; saving our customers money; personalizing their experience; and protecting their investment
- Delivers an outstanding store experience that improves customer loyalty and strengthens the Sprint Brand
- Meets or exceeds key performance objectives, including sales and customer satisfaction goals
- Accurately sets up accounts, so customers are ready to use their new devices and plans as soon as they leave the store
- Identifies the right solutions for customer billing, technical and/or account issues
- Receives training in their curriculum path to further their skills and career opportunities
- Complies with all operational policies and procedures, including the Sprint Code of Conduct
Aside from reasonable accommodations or military obligations, employees must be available to work a retail schedule that includes evenings, weekends and holidays.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Six months retail sales or related experience
Be the Connection
The Retail Sales team is the heart and soul of Sprint, connecting people with what matters every day. Our relentless innovation in cutting-edge technology, providing value and outstanding customer experience are all in service of our core belief: that connecting should be simple, rewarding and even fun.
Connecting with our Retail Sales team means you'll:
- Receive a competitive total compensation package including base salary plus monthly sales incentives
- Enroll in our benefits/Total Rewards Program empowering you to take charge of your wealth, health and professional goals
- Further your education through our Tuition Assistance Program
- Connect with the latest wireless and mobile devices through our Employee Phone Program
- Promote innovation and friendly competition to deliver unparalleled customer experience
- Gain valuable wireless industry experience and skills by learning the newest trends and technology through engagement and training
Sprint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has been recognized for its commitment to diversity and creating an inclusive workplace where all employees’ backgrounds, talents and contributions are valued. Sprint reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant's race, religion, color, creed, gender/sex, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, age, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability or any other classification protected by Federal, state or local law. Sprint is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
For more details go to URL