Job Title: ClearForm Receiving and Inventory Specialist
Reports to: Manufacturing Manager
Hours: Full Time (Typically 8:00am – 4:30pm Monday - Friday / based on business needs)
Requirements for this job:
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Minimum of one year related experience and/or training.
- Ability to self-direct while maintaining detail and accuracy, and meeting assigned timelines.
- Must have excellent communication skills to work with team members.
- Must be proficient with computers including Microsoft products.
- Previous assembly experience is preferred.
- Experience operating a hi/lo preferred.
- Must be able to read a tape measure.
- Physically able to lift 50lbs.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- General knowledge and understanding of inventory and all relationships each transaction has on inventory levels.
- General knowledge and understanding of the receiving process as well as the ability to perform these duties on a daily basis as necessary.
- Complete knowledge and understanding of the returns process and completing that order type as it relates to ClearForm.
- Perform receiving duties including: receiving inventory for incoming components, and verifying internal transfers.
- Perform material handling duties including: putting away materials, components, and parts, and maintaining rack system organization.
- Cycle counting components on a regular basis to ensure accurate inventory counts and completing yearly inventory counts as required.
- Track bar code supplies for production and Kanban for Polybags.
- Close work orders and report material scrap in Solomon.
- Setup shipments with outside logistics providers.
- Ability to suggest process improvements and productivity improvements.
- Ensure that the production floor is clean at the end of the business day.
- Responsible for counting products and accurately entering numbers into work orders.
- The ability to route, drill, peel, bend, glue, polish, and pack product.
- Effectively read, understand, and follow written procedures in order to meet quality standards.
- Miscellaneous assignments as directed by the Manufacturing Manager.
COMPETENCIES include the following:
- Attendance & Dependability - Individual can be depended on to report to work at scheduled time and seldom absent from work.
- Decision Making - Recognizes issues, problems or opportunities and determines whether action is needed. Includes others in decision-making process as warranted to obtain good information. The ability to identify what is and what is not working which impacts the R2 results.
- Personal Development - Seeks and accepts additional responsibility for continuous learning and development.
- Quality of Work - Accepts responsibility for quality and timeliness of work. Works to achieve goal in spite of barriers or difficulties. Adjusts focus when it becomes obvious that a goal cannot be achieved, redirects energy into related achievable goals.
- Teamwork - Conveys passion and rallies team members when challenged with a difficult goal. Keeps focused and on track and resolves any interpersonal issues arising that may jeopardize team success. Prompts others to contribute knowledge and information to assist the team.