First Shift 7:00-3:30
RAMI specializes in the design, development and manufacturing of antennas and is an industry leader in custom designed antennas for military, general aviation, and heavy-duty trucks. We are currently in search of a spray painter to join our team on second shift in Grand Haven. In this hourly position, you will spray surfaces of machines and manufactured products and work in an area with protective material, such as pain, enamel, glaze, gel-coat or lacquer using a spray gun.
What you will get to do:
- Paint surfaces of assemblies or antennas using spray painting equipment, power tools and work aids.
- Clean, sand and apply chemical solution to prepare and condition surfaces prior to painting.
- Mix & thin paint or other coating to specified color and consistency according to standard formulas or color charts, using spatula or mixing equipment.
- Mask and cover surfaces not to be painted.
- Spray specified amount of thickness of primer, protective, decorative or finish coatings, such as paint, lacquer, sealer, or enamel, onto prepared surfaces, using spray equipment
- Strip, sand mask and repair surfaces and blends and polishes finish to match surrounding areas, manually or using portable power tools.
- May apply or retouch paint using brush.
- May regulate controls on equipment to cure and dry paint or other coatings.
- Must be able to work with various grades of thinners.