As one of the world’s largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic master brands like Heinz, Kraft and Planters. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like DEVOUR and Primal Kitchen. No matter the brand, we are united under one vision To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World. Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you’re passionate like us -- and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen -- there’s one thing to do join us.
The Kraft Heinz Company is currently seeking Production Team Members to work at our sauces, and pickles processing facility in Holland, MI. Successful candidates must be willing to contribute improvements suggestions and ideas to help continue the success of our facility. Ideal candidates must be safety and quality orientated along with demonstrate adaptability and willingness to work in a team orientated, fast paced work environment. This position requires individuals to perform general production duties in a food manufacturing environment following strict quality and safety standards.
- Must have steel toe shoes/boots
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Candidates must be available to work all shifts including second, third & weekends and holidays
- Prior manufacturing experience is preferred
Benefits & Compensation Overview:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Additional perks: Pet Insurance, (EAP) Employee Assistance Program, Company paid Life Insurance, Company paid Short-term disability
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) or Health Savings Account (HAS) with Company contribution
- Wellness Program
- Starting Pay Rate $13.00 an hour
Monday-Friday, including some weekends 2p-10:30p or 10p-6:30am
This position will consist of stacking cases of product to feed the production line, feeding the conveyor empty vinegar bottles, helping unwrap pallets, combine picnic packs and making boxes. A successful candidate in this role is a fast learner, likes to observe and recommend changes to improve their jobs. Feels comfortable working with mechanical equipment. Candidates in this role will have plenty of opportunities to work overtime, and opportunities to be trained on different jobs and earn higher wages. This is an ideal job for somebody looking for long term career with a stable, reputable company.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Must learn the safe and proper operation of the packaging filling equipment.
- Perform set-up, start-up and changeover procedures for the equipment as needed.
- Assist in troubleshooting issues with line performance as it relates to equipment operation.
- Responsible for clean-up of the equipment after smash-ups or misfeeds.
- Maintain weight control system to meet KraftHeinz Beaver Dam Policies and Procedures.
- Required to change rolls of foil and supply lids.
- Responsible for monitoring and communicating any process or product abnormalities to your Supervisor, Team Leader, or Line Technician.
- Performing Good Sanitation Practices (GSP’s) when handling equipment.
- Must follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s).
- Perform all required observations and training timely and as scheduled.
- Operators could be used on other lines and CMF operations for business needs.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Supervisor or Team Leader.
Location(s): Holland Factory
Kraft Heinz is an EO employer – Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled and other protected categories