ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is not intended to be an exhaustive listing of job functions. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The employee is required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties as assigned.
1. Ability to work cooperatively as part of a team for the accomplishment of the department and agency mission and goals.
2. Keep work area safe and clear of safety hazards. Be familiar with OSHA standards and report all accidents, safety issues and accidents immediately to the Production Coordinator.
3. Consistently meet established production rates and goals.
4. Work successfully with others to create a positive team and work environment.
5. Assist with plant Housekeeping and building cleanup as required during and at the end of shifts.
6. Be thoroughly familiar with operation of production machinery in assigned facility.
7. Follow all of Hope Network policies and procedures including the Hope Network Industries Workplace Guide and all Good Manufacturing Practices, GMP’s.
8. Regular and predictable attendance is an essential requirement of this position. Must be at your assigned work station on time at the beginning of the shift and after all breaks.
9. Other departmental duties as assigned.