If you are a Sterile Processing Tech, SPT looking for an opportunity to work with a team that is transforming care in the community and leading the way toward excellence in customer service and clinical outcomes, this is the career path for you. Mercy Health continues to define what "Excellence" means to our patients, our physicians, our staff and our community. Be Remarkable!
What a Sterile Processing Tech, SPT does:
Provides hospital and affiliated facilities with processed materials and equipment by executing established procedures for decontamination, assembly, packaging, and sterilization. Maintains efficient flow of processing procedures, through appropriate case set-up, anticipation of health care provider requests and patient care needs.
What a Sterile Processing Tech, SPT will need:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Certificate in Sterile Processing
- Certification in Central Service Processing required within eighteen (18) months of date of hire.
- Membership in Central Service Processing professional organization preferred.
- One year of sterile processing work experience preferred.
Job Number: 00184174
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Organization Name: Mercy Health
Facility: MHWMI - Main Hospital
Employment Type: Full time
Shift: Night Shift