Supervises and instructs loan staff that supports Consumer, Commercial, and Mortgage loan servicing. The Loan Servicing Team Leader will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating daily loan servicing activities, this will encompass all maintenance on the loan system, accurately processing and documenting loan transactions including but not limited to; loan and collateral input, payments, payoffs, paying insurance and tax bills, flood, performing escrow analysis, participations, and maintaining data on the system for new and renewed loans. Ensures that loan transaction files are accurate, and that staff complies with appropriate procedures, regulations, and guidelines. This role is responsible for hands-on execution of control/risk assessments and the development of control enhancement recommendations to meet internal and external audit requirements.
Loan Servicing Team Leader will manage the loan servicing area (Loan Servicing Specialist, Loan Collateral Specialist, Loan Collateral Specialist Sr., and Loan HMDA Specialist) which services Commercial, Consumer, and Mortgage loans. Research and make recommendations with regards to technology, equipment, and policy. Manage and develop employees to achieve maximum productivity. Responsible for budgeting and maintaining proper expense controls for assigned areas. Provide loan operation services to branches, customers, and other departments.
- Loan Servicing Team Leader will manage the loan servicing area(Loan Servicing Specialist, Loan Collateral Specialist, Loan Collateral Spealist Sr., and Loan HMDA Specialist) which services Commercial, Consumer, and Mortgage loans.
- Responsible for budgeting assigned area(s), expense control, and making recommendations for new software and equipment.
- Responsible for recommending and implementing improved processes and workflow for more efficient loan processing.
- Provide goal setting, development, and training for staff.
Policy and Procedures
- Develop and maintain written policy and procedures related to Loan Servicing.
- Responsible for monitoring compliance with the General Ledger balancing for all assigned areas.
- Responsible for providing operations information for all internal and external audits and exams.
Systems Administrator / Vendor Relationships
- Responsible for the specification changes and product administration of Navigator and Director.
- Promote superior and professional customer service to both internal and external customers through established procedures for the staff.
- Ensure the accuracy of all loan processing input and maintenance via proper procedures, controls, and review of output.
- Lead special projects relating to loan servicings areas, including system upgrades, regulatory changes, mergers, etc.
The candidate must have: