• Responsible for timely disclosure of all mortgage loan files and provide back-up on all consumer loan files.
• Provide training to staff as they are being cross-trained with this responsibility.
• Revise the instructions for the back-up staff to use, as fees or processes changes are made.
• Analyze and allocate loans into appropriate mandatory trades for delivery to investor, maximizing overall gain on sale.
• Perform data transfer of closed loans to investor portals and prepare necessary documentation for timely delivery and funding.
• Suggest delivery strategies to Secondary Market Mortgage Manager.
• Provide assistance with any servicing transfer related issues.
• Verify accuracy of adverse actions using established guidelines. Maintain compliance with rules and regulations, with attention to bank policy, procedures and regulatory guidelines.
• Prepare daily interest rate sheet for mortgage Lock Desk, including weekly analysis of Portfolio Rates, within the context of ALCO directives.
• Analyze and validate inbound rate lock requests from MLOs.
• Work with MLOs on needed changes to interest rate or mortgage loan pricing based on changes in the loan data.
• Recommend investor and best execution strategies based on guidelines and pricing to Secondary Market Mortgage Manager.
• Assist in the coordination of quality control process and prepare files for third party review at the direction of the Secondary Market Mortgage Manager.