Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Executes various human resources plans, procedures and assists managers and employees with understanding HR practices to improve organizational performance.
- Provides comprehensive employee relations support, guidance and coaching to employees and managers.
- Deliver high quality day-to-day HR administrative duties including: new hire onboarding, benefits administration, on- boarding, off-boarding, communications, and wellness events. Administers and coordinates leave of absences and disability management programs. Support Talent acquisition and recruitment efforts.
- Assists with delivery and support of company HR initiatives including: training, open enrollment, performance reviews, wellness, community events, and legal requirements.
- Maintains and updates all relevant Human Resource Information System and relevant HR records for accuracy and generate required reports.
- Maintains compliance with company policies, procedures and requirements of federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Implements HR projects as directed by HR Director and assists with development and deployment of initiatives.
- Collaborates with Americas HR team and leverages resources appropriately to ensure work is delivered in a consistent way through common processes.
- Builds and fosters an effective working relationship with employees, supervisors, managers and the leadership team.
- Maintain the highest degree of confidentiality and integrity; manage sensitive issues, anticipate and resolve HR issues/conflicts expeditiously and discretely.
- Assists with other projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration with focus in HR or other related discipline.
- Three (3)+ years of HR Generalist experience including: employee relations, HRIS, benefits administration, talent management and recruitment preferably in a unionized environment.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, and HRIS (ADP preferred).
- Understanding of Federal, State and Local labor law and compliance.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, and possess excellent time management and organizational skills, with ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build professional relationships and rapport with all levels of employees.