Every space transformation should be tailored to your business needs, helping people do their best work, while optimizing real estate.
Haworth is more than an office furniture manufacturer. From floor to ceiling, and wall to wall, our mix of products offers you endless options for transforming your space as your needs evolve.
When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you can pursue a career that offers you ample opportunity to build your portfolio and expand your skillset in an exciting and inclusive environment. Join a company that values innovation, inspiration, and you!
HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our family, you can make your mark on the world and reach your full potential within a culture of connectivity.
We are currently looking for a Material Planner to join our team in Holland, Michigan!
As a Material Planner, you will:
Perform basic planning functions to ensure purchased materials are in place to support manufacturing process and/or optimize constraints in manufacturing site to support order fulfillment. Manage purchase orders for given raw materials or commodities. Manage inventory of assigned manufactured parts and purchased parts. Expedite orders through supply chain. Support supplier performance.
Do you have these required qualifications?
* Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
* Ability to work in Holland, MI without relocation assistance.
* Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Operations, Business, Finance, Communications or Engineering with 1 year in material planning in a manufactureing environment.
* If no degree, 9 years of experience in material planning in a manufacturing environment.
Do you have these preferred qualifications?
* Use of Microsoft Programs in the workplace.
* Experience with SAP and other ERP Systems.
* Interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
* Experience managing 10 or more suppliers.
* Experience in the furniture manufacturing industry.
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
* Understanding of JIT (Just In Time) concepts and made to order manufacturing environment.
* Lean background and continuous improvement experience.
* Root cause problem solving skills.
At Haworth, we have a strong set of values that guide our business and help us align with our customers.
We listen to our Customers. We rely on our Members. We honor Integrity. We embrace Continuous Learning. We lead with Design. We create Value. We work to make the World better.
Join the Haworth family. Apply for this job, or learn more about the many possibilities at Haworth, at www.Haworth.com/Careers.
It is the policy of Haworth to comply with all applicable state, provincial, and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, or any other protected classification.
Haworth’s AAP programs are available for applicant review. Requests can be made to your Recruiter to review during regular business hours.
This organization participates in E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (616)-393-1600.