TNR Machine is looking for individuals to join us in producing high precision parts. We generally run low quantity jobs, instead of high-volume/repetitive jobs, using HAAS CNC mills and HAAS CNC lathes. Most of the job duties will be to setup machines, operate machines, inspect each part and complete work orders within the quoted time.
A few things we are looking for in an individual:
- Reads and understands blueprints.
- Understand G-Code and be able to write minimal manual program
- Know how to use an automatic probe, tool setter, edge finder, etc.
- Hardworking and willing to learn.
- Positive attitude and works well in a team setting.
- Critical thinking/problem solving skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Communication skills and willing to help others when needed.
- Picks up on concepts and procedures quickly and applies them to future work.
- Familiar with machining fundamentals.
- We use Gibbs Cam, some familiarity with that would be a bonus.
Pay will vary based on experience
We offer Medical Insurance, 401K, Paid Holidays and Vacation.