(Any one position may not include all of the duties listed, nor do the listed examples include all tasks which may be found in the position of this class.)
1. Provide case management to all program participants and provide follow up support as needed after participants obtain needed emergency services.
2. Maintain positive relationships with service providers and their customers.
3. Design an Individualized Housing/Service Plan for each participant.
4. Complete all record keeping requirements along with daily charting of case notes and assigned program documentation.
5. Work with homeless households to identify potential eligibility for mainstream resource benefits (e.g. TANF, VA, SSI, FS, CDC, Medicaid, WIC, MI-Child, etc) and assist in program enrollment.
6. Conduct a housing search and placement activities designed to assist participants in locating, obtaining and retaining housing which may include credit counseling.
7. Perform Habitability Standards inspections on all potential rental units.
8. Monitor program participant progress and provide support when needed
9. Assure the rights of participants are protected
10. Conduct data collection and evaluation via the Homeless Management Information System (HMIS).
11. Provide DBA FACSPro data entry for each client served.
12. Travel throughout service district as needed. Overnight travel may be required for trainings.
13. Participate in personal and professional development activities.
14. Perform other duties as assigned.