Process is all about the chain on which product development is based. Process Associates work
with machines and other personnel to ensure that manufacturing deadlines and quality control
standards are met. Our goal is not to meet expectations. Our goal is to exceed expectations and
ensure our customers receive an exceptional product at Eckhart.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Working with sanders, grinders, drill presses or other equipment to assist in finishing jigs and fixtures
• Look through orders to ensure what processes need to be undertaken for the day
• Assemble, disassemble, operate and maintain production equipment and tools
• Maintain work areas to meet the cleanliness and sanitation standards of the company
• Perform regular and preventative maintenance on equipment
• Make sure that produced items are properly stored
• Assist in loading & unloading of company and supplier vehicles with the use of a forklift and/or pallet jack
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be professional, proactive and positive, with
internal and external customers and coworkers. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable the individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
High School diploma or GED equivalent. Minimum 1 year in a shop environment. Forklift
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to perform heavy
physical activity. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific
vision abilities required by this job include close vision and depth perception.
Other Skills and Abilities
? Strong interpersonal skills.
? Good verbal and written skills.
? Proven organizational skills.
? Ability to prioritize and work with limited supervision.
? Good presentation skills.
? Ability to explain how and why specific conclusions were reached.
? Ability to maintain confidentiality.
? Ability to work well under pressure and to remain flexible to changing schedules and
? Must be reliable and able to work in fast pace environment.