The Sales Support Representative acts as the internal sales liaison for internal sales team, external sales team and customer related administrative functions. This role ensures the accuracy of customer information in data management platforms is consistent with both what is required and what has been communicated. This person will play a critical role in timely delivery of information to customers as well as set clear internal expectations as to timing of deliverables. They will establish routine touch points with on-boarding and existing accounts in order to make sure the customer is receiving what is expected, is hitting sales targets and has the appropriate store presence for their needs. This role will assist in making sure all external sales representatives have accurate information making them as productive as possible.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Assist in the overall management of dealer on-boarding, daily interactions, overall account setup/ changes and routine needs
Support the overall sales management function and processes. This includes involvement with:
- External Sales Representatives
- Internal Sales Leadership
- Other Internal departments
Manage and maintain customer and sales related information in various customer data management platforms
Ensure customer needs are being met timely
Assist the VP of Sales with other administrative duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree with emphasis on business, marketing or related field.
- 2 years of sales, call center or customer service experience.
- Outbound telemarketing or sales experience in a dealer network environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Dynamics and a Customer Relationship Management platform
- Excellent, accurate oral and written communication skills.
- Positive and upbeat demeanor.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle dissatisfied customers/callers in a calm and professional manner.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
- Grand Rapids, MI (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift